Our Giving Societies provide you a special opportunity to develop a closer relationship with PRI, its Museum of the Earth, and now the Cayuga Nature Center. Society Members receive exclusive benefits including:
- Unlimited entry to the Museum of the Earth and the Cayuga Nature Center for one calendar year for you and a guest
- Discounts on store merchandise, field trips, events, programs and publications
- Discounts on camp fees for your children and/or grandchildren
- Four fossil field trip passes
- Special access to the Institution’s collections
- Ability to schedule a private tour of the Museum or Nature Center with advance notice for up to six people
Gorges Society ($1,000)
The Museum of the Earth's architecture is a metaphor for our regional gorges and the Cayuga Nature Center has Denison Falls in a peaceful wooded gorge. The Gorges Society is designed for those who recognize the importance of PRI and appreciate its presence in the Southern Tier Finger Lakes region.
Cayuga Society ($2,500)
The Finger Lakes region in general, and the Cayuga Lake area in particular, contain some of the finest exposures of rocks known anywhere in the world from the interval of time known as the Devonian Period (415 to 360 million years ago). Participants at this level enjoy a luncheon at the Museum or Nature Center with the Director and one of PRI’s senior scientists.
Devonian Society ($5,000)
Devonian-age rocks were almost called "New Yorkian" because they are in such abundance in the Finger Lakes region. Participants at this level enjoy an exclusive dinner (two seats) under the whale with the Director and one of PRI’s senior scientists.
Darwin Society ($10,000)
In 1859, Darwin published The Origin of Species, a book that changed the way we understand biology and our place in nature. The Darwin Society recognizes those patrons who share a deep commitment to PRI and Earth science education. Participants at this level enjoy an exclusive dinner under the whale or at Tree Tops (six seats) with the Director, Trustee President, and two of PRI’s senior scientists.
Please contact Elizabeth Brando for more information.
607-273-6623 x15 or email@example.com